Our Brazilian steakhouse in Bangkok offers an enormous selection of premium marinated cuts served in rodizio style. From the finest Wagyu to our house-made Brazilian-style sausages, there is almost too much to feast on at Novotel Bangkok Future Park Rangsit’s unlimited Churrascaria Brazilian steakhouse.
Skewered menus (served in rodizio style)
– Garlic Steak: Sirloin beef seasoned with sea salt and garlic sauce.
– Picanha: The prime part of the sirloin seasoned with sea salt and served thin-sliced.
– Top Side Wagyu: a cut of beef from the top round, which is a lean part of the cow. slow-cooked to perfection.
– Alecatra: Cut from the top sirloin with a deep meaty flavor.
– Spicy Flank: Ignite your taste buds with our Spicy Flank, a fusion of bold and fiery flavors.
– Cheese Tri-Tip: Savor the delightful combination of tender tri-tip beef and a savory cheese infusion.
– Leg of Lamb: New Zealand lamb leg well-seasoned sliced off the bone.
– Pork Belly: Tender and lean pork loin marinated and grilled to perfection.
– Linguica: House made Brazilian style pork sausage with several spices.
– Honey Ham Sausage: House made Brazilian style pork sausage made from ham and pork, flavored with honey and spices, offering a sweet and savory taste.
– Chicken Wings: Our succulent chicken wings are expertly prepared with a choice of mouthwatering sauces.
– Stuffed Chicken Breast: Experience a burst of flavors with our Stuffed.
– Chicken Breast, filled with a delightful blend of ingredients.
– River Prawns: Delight in the fresh catch of River Prawns, grilled to perfection.
– Pineapple: Grilled sweet pineapple coated with cinnamon and brown sugar.
Brazilian station: black bean and corn salad, Brazilian tomato and red onion salad, baked eggplant with peanut & herb honey salad, black beans stew, spicy Brazilian coconut chicken, and more.
Salad bar: Western salad, Thai salad, and more.
Cold cut station: Cheese, Cold cut, Dried papaya, Crackle, breadstick, and Brazilian bread and butter.
Japanese Station: Sushi
Soup: Pumpkin cream soup, Brazilian black beans soup, Vegetable cream soup, Spinach cream soup, and more.
Western hot dish: baked spinach, grilled corn on the cob, potatoes gratin, roasted purple eggplant, and more.
Dessert station: Brazilian desserts such as churros, chocolate truffles ball, chocolate cake, vanilla chocolate Oreo tart, ice cream, fresh fruits, and more.
Our Brazilian Churrascaria offers much more than any other steak restaurant in Bangkok. Besides the incredible food, you will delve between worlds as you bask in our infused ambience of traditional Brazilian décor and East-Asian tranquillity. The incredible team at our Churrascaria steakhouse knows precisely what it takes to enhance each and every moment while indulging in our fine meats, cold cuts, salads, sushi, and drinks.
We take pride in providing guests with some of the finest and most affordable steak Bangkok has to offer. Every month, we offer a different special menu, and we always have unlimited buffets and set menus to choose from. Additionally, our Brazilian steakhouse in Bangkok has an ever-changing promotion board that sticks with the theme of public holidays and celebrations, so be sure to check it regularly for up-to-date special offers.
For those who truly want to feast, we also offer a buffet menu, where you will find a selection of 15 skewered meats, including picanha, honey ham, garlic steak, leg of lamb, pork loin, pork ribs, alcatra, linguica, and chicken hearts. Each of these is only elevated further by our signature steak sauces and complimentary sides.
If the idea of our Brazilian BBQ in Bangkok has your mouth watering, you can find our restaurant at Novotel Future Park Rangsit, 114 Phaholyothin Road, Prachathipat, near Don Mueang International Airport. We are easily accessible by BTS and Grab, and there are plenty of spaces to leave your car if you choose to drive.
– Opening hours Sunday and Thursday, 5.30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
– Price THB 1,800 net/person.
– Special price starting at THB 990 net/person.
– When you book online 48 hours in advance (payment at the restaurant)
No matter how many times you travel to Asia, there remains more to discover in this vast and varied region. In the city, Asia’s streets thrum with activity. Roam bustling markets and tuck into authentic street food....Discover
Having breakfast at Food Exchange, Novotel Bangkok Future Park Rangsit never disappointed! Our breakfast buffet has everything you need to start your day off right. Starting at THB 350 net/person.(when book in advance)...Discover
Experience the ultimate Brazilian grilled dining with The Grand Churrasco Dinner Buffet(FRI-SAT) featuring 17 selections of skewered meats and seafood curated by a Brazilian chef. Explore a wide range of hot dishes, sushi...Discover