No matter how many times you travel to Asia, there remains more to discover in this vast and varied region.
In the city, Asia’s streets thrum with activity. Roam bustling markets and tuck into authentic street food. Wander charming alleys and hop between trendy boutiques and cafés. Visit expansive malls and treat yourself to Michelin-starred dining.
Throughout the continent, be amazed by natural landscapes that are as diverse as they are spectacular. Between the snowy slopes of Japan and South Korea, and the pristine beaches of Southeast Asia and the Maldives, you’ll find no end of lush forests, towering waterfalls, and vibrant flower fields.
Find out why Asia is ALLways on our mind and reward your journey with ALL – Accor Live Limitless. Members of ALL enjoy an exclusive 5% discount on stays any time of the year, while earning Reward points and immersing in unique perks across stays, dining, lifestyle and more. Accor Plus members enjoy an additional 10% discount.
Not a member of ALL yet? Register for free now to unlock a world of exclusive benefits.
“Accor Channels” means, collectively the Accor Websites, the Mobile Apps, Participating Properties, and the ALL call centres.
“Accor Website” means a website operated by or on behalf of Accor and currently includes these websites: all.accor.com, raffles.com, sofitel.accor.com, sbe.com, fairmont.com, rixos.com, mgallery.accor.com, pullmanhotels.com, swissotel.com, movenpick.com, grandmercure.com, novotel.accor.com, mercure.accor.com, mytribehotel.com, ibis.accor.com.
“Mobile Apps” means a downloadable application operated by or on behalf of Accor in connection with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program.
1. The General ALL – Accor Live Limitless Terms and Conditions of Membership apply to the ALL Member Rate offer.
2. This offer provides members of ALL (“Member”) with a discount off public rates for Participating Properties in Southeast Asia, Japan, and South Korea, excluding taxes and ancillary costs, specific hotel/resort charges, promotions, or special offers (“ALL Member Rate”).
3. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked by a Member in good standing at a Participating Property directly via:
(a) an Accor Channel; or
(b) a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office.
Stays booked via any reseller, tour operator or a third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
4. The ALL Member Rate must be booked by the Member staying at the Participating Property when making a reservation. Members will need to log in to their ALL – Accor Live Limitless account and book with the ALL Member Rate. If you are not a Member, you can register for free.
5. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number upon check-in at the hotel. A maximum of 2 rooms at the ALL Member Rate can be reserved per Member and per stay.
6. Accor Plus members receive an additional 10% discount off the ALL Member Rate, subject to the Accor Plus Terms and Conditions from time to time.
7. At the time of booking, if the ALL Member Rate is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will automatically be proposed on the rate screen. Rates are per night, in a single or double room. Exchange rates are supplied for information only and are not contractual.
8. The ALL Member Rate is not transferable.
9. The ALL Member Rate cannot be used in conjunction with previously booked or held stays, groups/conventions, and may not be combined with any other rates, promotions, discounts, or special offers.
10. The ALL Member Rate is subject to availability on the chosen date for the Participating Property selected, and cannot be used for stays occurring during any promotional blackout periods set by Participating Properties, including due to seasonable periods or special events.
11. Room upgrades and extra guests will be subject to additional charges.
12. Depending on the number of Reward Points used, Members will be able to offset their bill or obtain a free night. The applicable conversion scale is 2,000 Reward Points = EUR 40, usable in multiples of 2,000 Reward Points. For example, if the price of your room is EUR 120 euro, you can choose to use:
(a) 2,000 Reward Points to enjoy a discount of EUR 40; you will therefore need to pay EUR 80; or
(b) 4,000 Reward Points to enjoy a discount of EUR 80; you will therefore need to pay EUR 40; or
(c) 6,000 Reward Points to enjoy a free night.
A maximum of 1,000,000 Reward Points can be used per booking.
13. Except as otherwise expressly prohibited or limited by applicable laws, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of Participating Properties, at any time with or without notice.
14. In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and any other non-English-language versions of these terms and conditions, this English-language version shall prevail, govern and control.
15. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with ALL call centres or customer care services related to this offer.
16. Accor Plus members enjoy an additional 10% discount.
Immerse yourself in the chilly atmosphere and sip on delight with our specially crafted New Year's Eve Dinner Set at Pedro Steakhouse NEW YEAR EVE DINNER SET featuring 5-course culinary journey with premium ingredients...Discover
Celebrate the 2nd anniversary of Novotel Bangkok Future Park with our special Buy 2 Get 3 deal at Pedro Churrascaria and Steakhouse. Enjoy up to a 60% discount, available from today until December 12, 2023 (limited vouchers...Discover
Having breakfast at Food Exchange, Novotel Bangkok Future Park Rangsit never disappointed! Our breakfast buffet has everything you need to start your day off right. Starting at THB 350 net/person.(when book in advance)...Discover